Portsmouth Hypnotherapy – How does hypnotherapy work, and can it help me?
Portsmouth Hypnotherapy offers professional support in Portsmouth and surrounding areas using Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy and The Thrive Programme. Also covering Cosham, Waterlooville, Havant, Hayling Island, Fareham and surrounding areas. Hypnotherapy and the Thrive Programme can help to resolve many issues and problems.
Hypnotherapy has been around for hundreds of years, and has been proven to help many thousands of people suffering from all kinds of psychological, physical and behavioural problems. I expect you have some questions you would like to ask, and please contact me on my online contact form, or my mobile: 07702 042220 if you don’t find an answer below:
- All hypnosis is self hypnosis because the person being hypnotised has to want it to happen
- There is no such thing as a hypnotised feeling, just a feeling of being calmer and more relaxed
- You will have full knowledge of what is going on around you all the time
- You aren’t asleep
- You are in control at all times
- Clinical hypnosis is not like stage hypnosis because it is being used professionally, and with a view to helping the client to improve in some way.
If you would like to read a little more about the validity of hypnosis click here
Treatment with Nigel at Portsmouth Hypnotherapy can help to resolve your problems. To contact Nigel for a confidential discussion, or to book your free 30 minute Initial Consultation please contact Nigel on mobile 07702042220, or email email@example.com There will be a nominal charge of £20.00 if the initial consultation lasts more than 30 minutes. Skype consultations also available.
Hypnotherapy Portsmouth – providing professional therapy services to the people of Portsmouth, Cosham, Drayton, Havant, Hayling Island, Waterlooville, Fareham and Gosport.