Professional support in Portsmouth using Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy also covering Cosham, Waterlooville, Havant, Hayling Island, Fareham, Gosport and surrounding areas. Helping to resolve your Emetaphobia
Emetophobia is a fear of vomit, or being sick. It presents with symptoms of high anxiety in some, or all of the following situations:
- Socialising, or drinking (because with alcohol there is a higher likelihood of vomiting).
- Not liking friends, or family to drink (not wanting to be around them while they are sick).
- Putting off having a child (babies are sick a lot).
- Being scrupulously clean (fear that dirt and germs can foster sickness bugs).
- Being really careful of what is consumed; how it’s cooked; where, and how food is stored. Smells of food and of course sell by dates!
- Lots of thinking about scenarios, or planning to avoid situations where they may find themselves around someone who could be sick, or ill.
The list is endless with regard to symptoms because a person who suffers with emetophobia will have a strong desire for control, and may experience high levels of disgust.
Treatment with Nigel at Portsmouth Hypnotherapy can help to resolve your fears and Phobias. To contact Nigel for a confidential discussion, or to book your free 30 minute Initial Consultation please contact Nigel on mobile 07702042220, or email email@example.com There will be a nominal charge of £20.00 if the initial consultation lasts more than 30 minutes. Skype consultations are also available
Hypnotherapy Portsmouth – providing professional therapy services to the people of Portsmouth, Cosham, Drayton, Havant, Hayling Island, Waterlooville, Fareham and Gosport.